There are many childcare options in the East Louisville area. How do you determine which is best for you and your child?
One important factor to consider is a daycare’s county. Here are some reasons why Crestwood is one of the best areas in East Louisville to enroll your child in daycare.
Even if your child is an infant, you need to be looking to the future and where your child will attend school. It’s best if you enroll your child in a daycare that is in their school district.
Crestwood has a number of wonderful schools, such as:
- Camden Station Elementary School
- Centerfield Elementary School
- Crestwood Elementary School
- Kenwood Station Elementary School
- Locust Grove Elementary School
These quality schools are sure to give your child the education they need to be successful and happy throughout their life.
Parents want to feel assured that their child will be safe in their educational or childcare setting. Luckily, Crestwood has excellent safety ratings. Here are a few statistics:
- Crime Grade gives Crestwood an A+ for overall crime safety
- Crestwood is in the 95th percentile for safety
- The crime rate is 9.93 per 1,000 residents, which is one of the lowest rates in Louisville
A daycare may check all your boxes, but it might be a longer commute or hard to access. Crestwood is a fast-growing city and is always becoming more accessible. Whether you have a car or use public transportation, there are many easy ways to travel around Crestwood. That means it’s easy to find Crestwood Preschool Academy!
Crestwood Preschool Academy is proud to offer an outstanding educational and fun curriculum that prepares your child for kindergarten per state academic standards.
Contact Crestwood Preschool Academy today if you’re looking to give your child a head start in school!